Strayed Pets

What to Do When You Find a Lost or Homeless Pet

When you find a stray or homeless animal, please phone 608.637.2123, the Vernon County Sheriff’s Department. Please note that the Vernon County Humane Society Animal Shelter does not provide animal control services (pickup); these services are provided by the police or sheriff’s authority that serves your area.

Current Strays: 

STRAY: Border Collie/Great Pyrenees mix, black and white, young. Picked up in the Hillsboro area. Owner will need to confirm gender and if wearing a collar what color.

Someone is definitely missing this great, playful dog!

Please contact the Vernon County Humane Society​ with any questions or leads. (608) 637-6955